Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Twidiots

OMG - I just *don't get* Twitter! I am on it, and I use it to keep up with: my daughter, a few quilters friends, a handful of bloggers that I like. Stuff that makes me either think or smile. Both is a bonus!

OTOH, I get messages almost hourly that some bozo "hoo cant spel" and types stuff like "i no yur biz" or "teh cat just puked" have started following me. Eh??? Why?

Oops, I found out that "you're supposed to follow someone if they follow you ..." NOT HAPPENING.

I cannot force myself to read that misspelled drivel and I have *no* intention of following an idiot just because they follow me. What the hell is that all about anyway? I just don't get it.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I just delete the email and block them. Now I hardly get any of those spamtwits.