Sunday, July 13, 2008

My week

It started on Monday, when I took a wicked hit to the face by a stump. Wednesday I developed a UTI. Did I see the DR right away? No, I'm stupid & tried all the home recipes. Friday I got to the DR but by then the pain was interesting. Saturday a dog bit me and the alternator went out on my car. Sunday got a bad toothache and I discovered a huge red swollen bug bite on my leg. I'm kind of afraid what next week will bring. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot...I'm late....

If you aren't laughing by now, you need to watch a comedy show or have someone tickle you until you do laugh.

Ok, the UTI symptons are better, the bites (dog and bug) will heal and the car is fixable. The stump is history and, after all, I am almost 50. I still do have a lot to be grateful for. I'm going to go make a list........

No comments: