Monday, July 21, 2008

My Dandelions are dead

Ignorant and obnoxious = toxic. I am searching for an antidote for toxic people. I was going to try and use dandelion milk but my tresspassing, small minded, poisonous neighbors infested my poor dandelions and killed them. Why are people always killing the things I love? Why?

I eat my dandelions and I feed them to my bunnies. They don't hurt a thing. When I wasn't looking these shit-for-brains neighbors came into our fenced back yard and sprayed them dead. What gall! I came within inches of bleaching their garden and I can assure you I was getting more nutritional value from my dandelions than they were from their garden growth.

Jim & Jean Lewis, Seward Alaska, are Poison people. I locked the doors in fear that they might come into the house and throw out any food in my fridge that they don't like. Assholes.

No comments: