Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bad Quilting Videos

Some so bad all you can do is laugh! A few really, really good ones too. Just a few.

My friend Judy used to tell me that I had better change my ways or I was going to hell. I responded that I've had a reservation in hell for so long that I can't believe I haven't been sent for yet. It's true.

I found this place called Vod Pod. I don't understand what it's all about but that doesn't stop me from using it - LOL! I typed in quilting and got thousands of videos on quilting that are hosted on several sites. Neat. I've spent about 10 hours looking at them (and a few of their related websites, but that's a whole other story!) and making comments about my impression of the video.

I am opinionated and, just to clarify, I never intended for my comments to be seen by anyone except a pal of mine. When I logged in 26 people had already viewed my snide remarks. I really only intended my comments to help me learn what not to do.

No comments: